Providing Homeowners in Haiku, Kaaanapali, Kahului, Kihei, Lahaina, Maalaea, Makawao, Paia, Pukalani, Waihee-Wauehu, Waikapu, Wailuku & Beyond with Reliable AC Installation
Air Conditioner Installation & Repair in Maui, Hawaii
Calling a Hawaii summer “hot” is a lot like calling the Pacific Ocean “damp.” With our exceedingly high temperatures, you need an air conditioner that can provide dependable, high-quality cooling on-demand, and one that can keep up! When you need the best air conditioner installation services in Maui, look no further than Guarantee AC Repair!
When the summer season strikes the pavement here in Maui, you need to be certain that your home is equipped with a superior, reliable, and top-class cooling system. Whether you’re found in Wailea or Lahaina or up in Paia the experts at Guarantee Air Condition Repair have you covered, offering top of the line cooling service that puts your needs first. Our certified HVAC specialists can ensure you get the perfect cooling solution to meet your unique needs, and customer satisfaction is a guarantee! We’ve been providing our patrons with sure cooling solutions for over 20 years, and our reputation speaks for itself!
Air Conditioner Installation
Our seasoned specialists have all of the skill and tech needed to ensure your installation is the perfect match for your home. We use ACCA formulated methods of sizing this way we can give our absolute certainty that your installation is sized, installed, and checked properly for optimal performance.
Our comprehensive air conditioner installation services in Phoenix are geared to meet your specific needs and we never sacrifice quality for convenience. Your comfort is exceptionally important to us and we mean to deliver the best installation we can provide every time!
Benefits of Air Conditioner Installation
Maybe you’ve had your unit for a while and you’re not quite sure if a fresh installation is the right solution to meet your needs. Let our experts weigh in with some sound advice and situations that a fresh installation can accommodate:
- New Installations Guarantee Higher Efficiency – Air conditioner technology moves nearly as fast as phone apps. Every year units are becoming more effective, more efficient, and more cost-conscious. A fresh installation, especially if your unit is below 13 SEER, is nearly a guarantee of reduced cooling costs.
- New Installations Provide Greater Comfort – Within even a year or two, your unit begins to lose efficiency. This means more frequent “hot spots” in the home or even that your system may not be able to properly cool your home. If your comfort is compromised, installation is the answer!
- New Installation Can Avoid Costly Repair – If your current system needs frequent repair, an air conditioner replacement is absolutely your best bet. Yearly repairs never simply vanish; they will only compound, costing you more and more as time goes on. Save money and stress in the long run and opt for a fresh installation.
- New Installations Are Far Quieter – Modern HVAC systems have come a long way in overall quality of life. If your current system roars and whines, you’ll be glad to find that your new installation will have none of the same, and will be whisper quiet when operating.
- Programmable Cooling Options Are Available – Updating your cooling system offers you the advantage of top tech accessories including programmable thermostats that help you save on energy costs and increase overall home comfort.
Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
The odds are good that you would probably prefer to not wait until your current system goes completely kaput. Luckily, there are plenty of clear signs that you need a new, upgraded cooling system, including:
- Spikes in cooling cost. Though they do differ a bit here and there, your energy costs tend to remain somewhat in balance. If you’re noting a spike in costs, it’s a good idea to look to HVAC replacement in order to restore efficiency.
- Increased frequency of repair. Needing a repair every couple of years or so is nothing to get too flustered about. But if you need repair yearly, or even more, something is certainly very wrong. Save yourself the stress and cost and seek replacement!
- Your air conditioner has fallen behind. If your system is 10 years old or older, then it a) is well below the current SEER rating, and b) probably uses R-22 still. Both huge reasons to seek a new installation right away.
- You aren’t getting the cooling you need. If a tool can’t do its job, it’s time to get a new tool. Simple as that! When your air conditioner falls behind due to age, was installed incorrectly, or sized poorly, you’re left with a system that can barely cool your home, if at all. In these times, it’s time to make the change and get an upgrade!
Air Conditioner Repair in Maui, Hawaii
Providing Homeowners in Haiku, Kaaanapali, Kahului, Kihei, Lahaina, Maalaea, Makawao, Paia, Pukalani, Waihee-Wauehu, Waikapu, Wailuku & Beyond with Reliable AC Repair
As a Maui homeowner, you know how brutal our summers can be. With temperatures above 90 degrees and humid, an efficient air conditioner is your only source of relief. But when your air conditioner goes kaput—probably on the hottest day of the year—you need a reliable HVAC company on speed dial for air conditioner repair. That’s where Guarantee Air Condition Repair can help.
At Guarantee Air Condition Repair, we value punctuality, efficient and effective air conditioner service, and your customer satisfaction above all else. When you need quick and efficient air conditioner repair, you can trust that Guarantee Air Condition Repair’s skilled technicians will resolve the problem the first time, every time. Our team specializes in repair services and carries years of combined knowledge, training, and experience. Our experts work hard to stay at the peak of the modern procedure and at the cutting edge of tools. We can guarantee the fastest, most accurate, and most certain repair services around, and if you’re in Haiku, Kaanapali, Kahului, Kihei, Lahaina, Maalaea, Makawao, Paia, Pukalani, Waihee-Wauehu, Waikapu, Wailuku, or any of the surrounding areas, you know that a leading professional is no more than a click or call away. See what your neighbors are saying—check out Guarantee Air Condition Repair’s reviews!
Air Conditioner Repair Service
If your air conditioner is making strange noises, malfunctioning, or simply not working, it’s time to get your unit looked at and repaired by a professional—stat! Guarantee Air Condition Repair takes pride in being a fast response leader in Arizona, so you can rely on a dedicated AC specialist to arrive at your home quickly, no matter the time of day or night.
When you call Guarantee Air Condition Repair, you can depend on receiving the “white glove” treatment your hard earned money deserves for air conditioning repair. Speed, industry knowledge and exceptional customer service compose the backbone of our company, and you can rely on receiving:
- Same-day emergency service
- Industry leading products
- Expert services from a master certified AC technician
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair
Have you noticed your air conditioner not working like it should? If you think you might need to schedule air conditioner repair there are a few signs you should watch out for, including:
- Increased utility bills – The older your system, the harder it needs to work to maintain the comfort levels in your home. If your air conditioner is working harder than normal, you could see a dramatic increase in your utility bills!
- Odd noises – Although your air conditioner is probably making noises whether it’s working correctly or not, there are unusual noises that indicate you have a problem on your hands such as clanking, grinding, or banging.
- Ineffective cooling – Is your system having trouble cooling your home? If your air conditioner used to maintain the temperature of your home but is beginning to struggle, it could be time to call a professional to ensure your system isn’t nearing a complete breakdown!
- Warm air or bad airflow – If your cooling system is blowing warm air, or having trouble moving air at all, the odds are good that something is clogging up the airways, or that your blower has taken some damage. Our experts can provide the repairs you need!
- Thermostat malfunctions – If the thermostat is reading normal, but your home is feeling pretty hot, trust yourself and not the electronics. Electrical problems and worn out thermostats are actually surprisingly common, and repair service can restore things to normal quickly.
- Short-cycling – Is your air conditioner kicking on and off very frequently, and often before it has actually cooled your home well enough? The problem isn’t all that uncommon and can point to either an incorrectly sized cooling system, or issues with the air flow of your unit.